- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- June 7: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Closed investigations | 35 days ago
- June 4: Nissan Altima Hood Latch Recall: No. 4 recalls | 38 days ago
- May 9: Mercedes Fined $63 Million Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 64 days ago
2012 Nissan Altima
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $2,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
2012 Nissan Altima Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Poor Bluetooth Phone Integration3
- Dash Is Melting2
- Terrible Odors In The Cabin Of My Vehicle2
- Adhesive Not Holding On Headliner1
- Door Locking System Noise1
- Electric Seat Adjustment Problems1
- Gas Gauge Fluctuates1
- Reverse Assist Display Not Working Properly1
- Steering Lock Failure1
- Strong Smell Of Plastic Burning1
- Wiper Activation Arm Broke Off1
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.