- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 27 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 31 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 32 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 40 days ago
2012 Nissan Altima
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $2,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
2012 Nissan Altima Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Poor Bluetooth Phone Integration3
- Terrible Odors In The Cabin Of My Vehicle2
- Adhesive Not Holding On Headliner1
- Door Locking System Noise1
- Electric Seat Adjustment Problems1
- Gas Gauge Fluctuates1
- Reverse Assist Display Not Working Properly1
- Steering Lock Failure1
- Strong Smell Of Plastic Burning1
- Wiper Activation Arm Broke Off1
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.