- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 34 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 48 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 60 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 71 days ago
Nissan Recall : Air Bag Control Unit
2012 Nissan Altima
The affected acu will not operate as designed and this issue may cause the air bags not to inflate in a crash when they are designed to inflate. This could increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Nissan Altima vehicles manufactured from June 15, 2011, through June 21, 2011 and model year 2012 Nissan nv vehicles manufactured from June 23, 2011, through June 28, 2011 because the air bag control unit (acu) was assembled incorrectly.
- Nissan will replace the air bag control unit free of charge. The safety recall began on August 22, 2011. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.