- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 3 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Nissan Recall : Air Bag Control Unit
2012 Nissan Altima
The affected acu will not operate as designed and this issue may cause the air bags not to inflate in a crash when they are designed to inflate. This could increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2012 Nissan Altima vehicles manufactured from June 15, 2011, through June 21, 2011 and model year 2012 Nissan nv vehicles manufactured from June 23, 2011, through June 28, 2011 because the air bag control unit (acu) was assembled incorrectly.
- Nissan will replace the air bag control unit free of charge. The safety recall began on August 22, 2011. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.