- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 22 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 26 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 27 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 35 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2014 Nissan Altima Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rusting Under Paint Near The Back Up Camera5
- Paint Chipping / Flawed Paint3
- Rust Forming2
- Excessive Wind Noise1
- Holes In Wheel Wells1
- Hood Unlatched While Driving1
- Rust Under Paint Near Side Mirror1
- Scraps & Scratches1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body16
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.