- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 25 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
2014 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
2014 Nissan Altima Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Squeaking Like A Old Used Car4
- Car Shakes When Braking2
- Rear Caliper Stuck1
- Suddenly Takes Very Little Pedal To Stop And Does So Suddenly1
- VDC Light On, Limp Mode1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes19
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control7
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.