- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 1 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 11 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 24 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 52 days ago
Nissan Recall : Rear Door May Open When Window Is Lowered
2017 Nissan Altima
If the rear passenger door opens while the vehicle is moving, the rear passengers have an increased risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
Structure — Body — Door/Window — Emergency Exit
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Altima vehicles, previously remedied under recall number 17V-040. The door latch-lock cable may not have been routed properly in the rear door when the remedy was applied. As a result, the cable may interfere with the window regulator causing the rear passenger door to unlatch and inadvertently open without warning when the window is lowered.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will secure the latch-lock cables in the correct position using the new remedy procedure, free of charge. The recall began February 5, 2019. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7669.
Click a tab for more information.