- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 49 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima and Maxima Floorboard Rust Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 55 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel Tube May Leak Or Disconnect
2019 Nissan Altima
If the retainer clip is unlocked, the fuel tube may shift and cause a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. If the fuel tube fully disconnects, the engine can stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Nissan North America, Inc (Nissan) is recalling certain 2019 Altima vehicles. The retainer clip connecting the low pressure fuel tube to the high pressure fuel pump may not have been locked into position.
- Nissan has notified owners, and dealers will route the fuel hose into the holding clip and lock the retainer clip into place, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.