- January 15: Nissan Recalls 308,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 6 days ago
- November 24: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 58 days ago
- November 22: Nissan CVT Settlement Reached news | 60 days ago
- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 64 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 65 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel Tube May Leak Or Disconnect
2019 Nissan Altima
If the retainer clip is unlocked, the fuel tube may shift and cause a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. If the fuel tube fully disconnects, the engine can stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Nissan North America, Inc (Nissan) is recalling certain 2019 Altima vehicles. The retainer clip connecting the low pressure fuel tube to the high pressure fuel pump may not have been locked into position.
- Nissan has notified owners, and dealers will route the fuel hose into the holding clip and lock the retainer clip into place, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.