- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 33 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 38 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
Nissan Recall : Fuel Tube May Leak Or Disconnect
2019 Nissan Altima
If the retainer clip is unlocked, the fuel tube may shift and cause a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. If the fuel tube fully disconnects, the engine can stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Nissan North America, Inc (Nissan) is recalling certain 2019 Altima vehicles. The retainer clip connecting the low pressure fuel tube to the high pressure fuel pump may not have been locked into position.
- Nissan has notified owners, and dealers will route the fuel hose into the holding clip and lock the retainer clip into place, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 11, 2019. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Click a tab for more information.