- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 23 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 44 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 49 days ago
2014 Nissan Leaf
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan Leaf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan Leaf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the brake relay fails, longer distances or additional brake effort would be required to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
An unexpected vehicle shut down increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
Missing welds may effect the vehicle's integrity in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury to the vehicle's occupants. Read more »
If the OCS does not detect an adult occupant in the passenger seat, the passenger airbag would be deactivated. Failure of the passenger airbag to deploy ... Read more »