- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 5 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 21 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 30 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 49 days ago
2014 Nissan Leaf
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Nissan Leaf
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Nissan Leaf by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the brake relay fails, longer distances or additional brake effort would be required to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
An unexpected vehicle shut down increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
Missing welds may effect the vehicle's integrity in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury to the vehicle's occupants. Read more »
If the OCS does not detect an adult occupant in the passenger seat, the passenger airbag would be deactivated. Failure of the passenger airbag to deploy ... Read more »