- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 4 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 34 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 35 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 48 days ago
2005 Nissan Maxima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.