- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 7 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 13 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
2005 Nissan Maxima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.