- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 52 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 56 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 57 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 65 days ago
2005 Nissan Maxima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.