- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 3 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 8: Nissan Versa CVT Lawsuit Alleges Cars Fail to Accelerate news | 14 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 25 days ago
2005 Nissan Maxima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.