- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 3 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 9 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 10 days ago
- October 1: 2022 Nissan Pathfinders Recalled Twice recalls | 15 days ago
- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 29 days ago
2008 Nissan Maxima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Maxima continues a very good model year (2007 is also good) with an extremely low complaint rate & no major defects. Beware of Maximas from 2009, & 2004-2006 though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem starting with the 2007 model.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.