- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
2012 Nissan Maxima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle, continuing a stretch of good model years from 2010. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2012 Maxima, so far so good!
2012 Nissan Maxima Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.