- February 28: Nissan Rogue Ignitions May Shut Off While Driving recalls | 20 days ago
- February 23: Nissan Steering Wheel Emblems Cause Recall recalls | 25 days ago
- February 7: Nissan LEAF Recall Issued Over Incorrect Defroster Instructions recalls | 41 days ago
- January 24: Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Investigation Closed investigations | 55 days ago
- December 24: Hertz Investigated For Allegedly Renting Unrepaired Recalled Vehicles investigations | 86 days ago
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 88,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace motor (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2003 Pathfinder problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Got the code P0011, replaced numerous parts trying to fix the problem, oxygen senors, oil pressure solenoid, etc. Could not find the problem so it was decided the problem was in the motor. Found the cam sprocket needed replaced and there was engine sludge. Cleaned the engine sludge a few times, but kept having problems. Engine needs replaced.
- Jessica K., Reynoldsville, PA, US