- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 3 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 13 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 54 days ago
2006 Nissan Pathfinder
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
2006 Nissan Pathfinder Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Coolant Leaked Into Transmission230
- Transmission Slipping10
- Car Is Stuck In Fail Safe Mode In 4th Gear3
- Shudder And Vibration3
- Stopped Working3
- Gear Assembly Failed1
- Transmission Vibration In Gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission37
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.