- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 11 days ago
- May 1: Nissan Recalls Altimas To Fix Everlasting Brake Lights and Rollaways recalls | 22 days ago
- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 32 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 39 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 62 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 113,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace both transmission and radiator (4 reports)
- replace transmission (2 reports)