- May 9: Mercedes Fined $63 Million Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 26 days ago
- April 2: Nissan Recalls Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 63 days ago
- March 13: 2020 Nissan Versa Recalled To Replace Fuel Tanks recalls | 83 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 113,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- replace both transmission and radiator (4 reports)
- replace transmission (2 reports)