- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 18 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 35 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 44 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 106,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (11 reports)