- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 17 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 31 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 47 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 56 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 106,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace transmission (11 reports)