- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 7 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 9 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 21 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 69 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 69 days ago
Gas Tank Hose Exterior To Tank
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Xterra appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
The same defect exists in the Pathfinder & Frontier as well. And according to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 28,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealers are aware, report medal on medal grinding sound (1 reports)
fuel system problem