- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 9 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 9 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 9 days ago
- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 43 days ago
Nissan Recall : ABS And ESC Control Modules
2008 Nissan Xterra
The extra check balls can restrict the flow of brake fluid through the valve and cause reduction of brake force.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Certain Continental automotive ABS and ESC control modules sold for installation on the vehicles listed above. Some of the hydraulic valves in the ESC module were built with extra check balls.
- Each vehicle manufacturer will file a defect report and remedy plan for their vehicles which included these modules as original equipment. Vehicles will be repaired at no cost to the owner. Owners can contact either their vehicle manufacturer or Continental automotive at 248-393-5300 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.