- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 2 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 18 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 27 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : ABS And ESC Control Modules
2008 Nissan Xterra
The extra check balls can restrict the flow of brake fluid through the valve and cause reduction of brake force.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Certain Continental automotive ABS and ESC control modules sold for installation on the vehicles listed above. Some of the hydraulic valves in the ESC module were built with extra check balls.
- Each vehicle manufacturer will file a defect report and remedy plan for their vehicles which included these modules as original equipment. Vehicles will be repaired at no cost to the owner. Owners can contact either their vehicle manufacturer or Continental automotive at 248-393-5300 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.