- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 3 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Nissan Recall : ABS And ESC Control Modules
2008 Nissan Xterra
The extra check balls can restrict the flow of brake fluid through the valve and cause reduction of brake force.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Certain Continental automotive ABS and ESC control modules sold for installation on the vehicles listed above. Some of the hydraulic valves in the ESC module were built with extra check balls.
- Each vehicle manufacturer will file a defect report and remedy plan for their vehicles which included these modules as original equipment. Vehicles will be repaired at no cost to the owner. Owners can contact either their vehicle manufacturer or Continental automotive at 248-393-5300 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.