- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 51 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 55 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 56 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 64 days ago
Nissan Recall : ABS And ESC Control Modules
2008 Nissan Xterra
The extra check balls can restrict the flow of brake fluid through the valve and cause reduction of brake force.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Certain Continental automotive ABS and ESC control modules sold for installation on the vehicles listed above. Some of the hydraulic valves in the ESC module were built with extra check balls.
- Each vehicle manufacturer will file a defect report and remedy plan for their vehicles which included these modules as original equipment. Vehicles will be repaired at no cost to the owner. Owners can contact either their vehicle manufacturer or Continental automotive at 248-393-5300 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.