- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 23 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 42 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 50 days ago
Nissan Recall : ABS And ESC Control Modules
2008 Nissan Xterra
The extra check balls can restrict the flow of brake fluid through the valve and cause reduction of brake force.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
- Certain Continental automotive ABS and ESC control modules sold for installation on the vehicles listed above. Some of the hydraulic valves in the ESC module were built with extra check balls.
- Each vehicle manufacturer will file a defect report and remedy plan for their vehicles which included these modules as original equipment. Vehicles will be repaired at no cost to the owner. Owners can contact either their vehicle manufacturer or Continental automotive at 248-393-5300 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.