- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 57 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 61 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 62 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 70 days ago
Nissan Recall R0802: FMVSS 110/Incorrect Tire Placard
2008 Nissan Xterra
This standard specifies requirements for tire selection to prevent overloading.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Nissan is recalling 5,523 MY 2008 titan, frontier and Xterra vehicles for failing to comply to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 110, 'tire selection and rims for motor vehicles.' The tire placard lists an incorrect vehicle capacity weight.
- Nissan will mail a correct tire placard and installation instructions to owners of the affected vehicles. The recall began on February 25, 2008. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.