- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 9 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Tundra Halogen Headlights May Catch Fire recalls | 14 days ago
- September 2: Lexus Brake Squeal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- September 2: Toyota Bluetooth Problems Allegedly Include Voice Echo news | 15 days ago
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Although it has a stellar record in terms of vehicle problems, initially the 4th generation (2003 - 2009) 4Runner didn't earn our top "Seal of Awesome" rating because it received poor crash test ratings for rear impacts. However it's proven to have one of the lowest driver death rates out of all vehicles (not just SUVs), so we've bumped it back up to our top award.