- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #ER10_Remail_Deal
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- Dealer Letter: Safety Recall completion is important not only in satisfying government requirements but also is an integral part of our commitment to meet customer expectations of Toyota products. Toyota will be sending Safety Recall Follow-Up Notices to remind owners whose vehicles have not yet had campaign repairs completed. We request your assistance in completing the applicable campaign repairs as owners receive the Follow-Up Notice and contact your dealership. Please note the follow-up activity may cause an increase in your current campaign owner appointments. Toyota will continue with additional follow-up activities in the months to come. Please take this into consideration when analyzing your manpower requirements.
Click a tab for more information.