- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0026-15
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- TSB: Some 2004 - 2015 model year Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, and 4Runner vehicles may exhibit a cyclical grinding or groaning noise coming from the front differential in 2WD that goes away when operated in 4WD. This noise can be addressed by replacing the needle bearing on the left side of the front differential. Refer to the Repair Procedure for Needle Bearing Roller replacement instructions.
Click a tab for more information.