- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 5 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 7 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0360-15
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- TT: Customers may experience connectivity issues when the following conditions are met: The customer's iPhone is operating on iOS9 firmware. The customer's iPhone is connected to the vehicle via Bluetooth. The customer may complain of the following issues: When receiving two incoming calls simultaneously, both calls are ended automatically. iTunes Radio app does not play via Bluetooth audio. Podcast and Audiobook media playback is inoperative via Bluetooth audio.
Click a tab for more information.