- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 2 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 4 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- June 7: Toyota Soy Wiring Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 46 days ago
Toyota TSB #TSB018217
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- TSB: SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes SB No. T-SB-0101-11. Applicability has been updated to include 2016 ? 2017 model year vehicles. Service Bulletin No. T-SB-0101-11 is Obsolete and any printed versions should be discarded. Be sure to review the entire content of this bulletin before proceeding. When servicing interior electrical switches and components, please note the precautions in this bulletin to avoid damaging electrical components and switches. Many lubricants, cleaners, and automotive chemicals contain silicone or other compounds that may contaminate electrical contacts, and therefore increase electrical resistance and decrease switch performance. The use of any cleaners or fluids may increase the risk of further damage to electrical components.
Click a tab for more information.