- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 2 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 4 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 5 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 8 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 15 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZE6-Dealer Daily
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- DD: In Mid-December 2014, Toyota announced the reimbursement Phase of this Program. Since prior to that announcement, Toyota has been diligently making parts preparations for the parts replacement phase of this Program. Due to the age, volume, and breadth of the covered vehicles subject to the Program and the size and complexity of dashboard manufacturing, Toyota has launched the part replacement portion of this Program in several phases; please refer to the table below for part replacement model phasing.
Click a tab for more information.