- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 1 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 8 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 10 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZE6_DEALERD 12/3
2005 Toyota 4Runner
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Toyota for this TSB. Call your local Toyota dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# ZE6_DEALERD 12/3.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- DD: IN MID-DECEMBER 2014, TOYOTA ANNOUNCED THE REIMBURSEMENT PHASE OF THIS PROGRAM. SINCE PRIOR TO THAT ANNOUNCEMENT, TOYOTA HAS BEEN DILIGENTLY MAKING PARTS PREPARATIONS FOR THE PARTS REPLACEMENT PHASE OF THIS PROGRAM. DUE TO THE AGE, VOLUME, AND BREADTH OF THE COVERED VEHICLES SUBJECT TO THE PROGRAM AND THE SIZE AND COMPLEXITY OF DASHBOARD MANUFACTURING, TOYOTA HAS LAUNCHED THE PART REPLACEMENT PORTION OF THIS PROGRAM IN SEVERAL PHASES; PLEASE REFER TO THE TABLE BELOW FOR PART REPLACEMENT MODEL PHASING.
Click a tab for more information.