- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 1 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 8 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 10 days ago
- July 7: Toyota RAV4 Battery Issues Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- June 21: Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZE6_WEP_Dealer L
2005 Toyota 4Runner
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- DL: In our continuing efforts to ensure the best in customer satisfaction, Toyota is announcing a Warranty Enhancement Program (the "Program"). This Program extends the warranty coverage for repairs related to cracked and/or sticky/melting Dashboards (Instrument Panels) as a result of heat or humidity on 2003 - 2005 model year 4Runner, 2005 - 2010 model year Avalon, 2007 - 2011 model year Camry and Camry Hybrid, 2004 - 2010 model year Sienna, and 2004 - 2008 model year Solara vehicles. In Mid-December, 2014 Toyota announced the reimbursement Phase of this Program. Since prior to that announcement, Toyota has been diligently making parts preparations for the parts replacement phase of this Program. Due to the age, volume, and breadth of the covered vehicles subject to the Program and the size and complexity of dashboard manufacturing, Toyota will be launching the part replacement portion of this Program is several phases; please refer to the table below for part replacement model phasing.
Click a tab for more information.