- December 1: Toyota RAV4 Primes Recalled For Headlight Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- November 30: BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra Recall: Fuel Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 5 days ago
- November 25: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Avalon, Avalon Hybrid recalls | 7 days ago
- October 28: Toyota Fuel Pump Recall Expanded to 5.8 Million Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the driver cannot read the label, they may unknowingly overload the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The improperly connected filler pipe may leak fuel, which, in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the air bags do not deploy as intended, it can increase the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »