- November 27: Toyota Prius Class Action Lawsuit Over Bad Smells Hangs On news | 10 days ago
- November 26: Toyota FJ Cruiser Frame Rust Lawsuit Dismissed, For Now news | 11 days ago
- October 3: Toyota RAV4 Battery Recall Needed, Alleges Georgia Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- September 23: Toyota Hybrid Cable Corrosion Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
- September 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
2007 Toyota Camry
CarComplaints.com Notes: An increasing number of Toyotas are experiencing excessive oil consumption and the 2007 Camry seems to be leading the charge.
Owners are reporting that their engines are deprived of oil halfway through their maintenance schedules and in some cases the damage is so bad that entirely new engines need to be installed, paid out of pocket. The issue may be a result of defective piston rings.
Toyota has issued a TSB for this problem, but maintains their stance that vehicles equipped with a 2AZ-FE engine are burning through a “normal” amount of oil.
2007 Toyota Camry Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Multiple Electrical Issues9
- Alternator Stopped Working2
- Electrical Starter Needs Replacement2
- Fuse Box Caught Fire2
- Burning Odor In Vehicle1
- Caught On Fire1
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start1
- Master Power Window Control Switch Short1
- Shuts Down While Driving1
- Skid Control Ecu Code1
- Speedometer Goes Haywire1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.