- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 21 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 21 days ago
2008 Toyota Camry
CarComplaints.com Notes: Much like the 2007 model year, which has a higher number of complaints, owners are reporting that their engines are running out of oil awfully quick. As in, 1 quart every 1,200 miles. Toyota maintains that’s with the “normal” operating range of the 2AZ-FE while owners maintain that’s complete BS.
2008 Toyota Camry Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Failed2
- Heavy Vibration When Braking2
- Brake Pedal Hissing Noise1
- VSC Light On1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes41
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic17
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.