- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 12 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 51 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 58 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 61 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 63 days ago
2003 Toyota Matrix
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
Worst 2003 Matrix clutch Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clutch slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly20
- NHTSA: Power Train: Clutch Assembly: Pedal/Linkage3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Matrix Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Matrix compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Matrix overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Matrix.