- April 9: Toyota Corolla Hatchbacks Recalled Over Backup Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 17 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 21 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 26 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 103,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- engine overhual (1 reports)