- February 15: Toyota Recalls Camrys Due to Fuel Leaks and Possible Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- February 14: Toyota 'Tire Savings Event' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- February 5: Toyota Prius IPM Recall Was Useless, Says Plaintiff in Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 40 days ago
Loud Rattle From Transmission When Engaged
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 150,062 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)