- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 45 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 59 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
Loud Rattle From Transmission When Engaged
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 150,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)