- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 17 days ago
- December 14: Southeast Toyota Recalls 4Runners to Fix Grilles recalls | 34 days ago
- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 39 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 63 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position Indication (Prndl) Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.