- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 2 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 5 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Settlement Allegedly Useless For Owners news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #E0V (E1V) Prelim
2005 Toyota Matrix
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- Region Letter: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and TK Holdings, Inc. (Takata) have requested the support of BMW, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, and Toyota in investigating certain airbag inflator modules manufactured by Takata for use in various vehicles. This investigation includes front passenger airbag inflator modules installed in the covered vehicles. This investigation and regional recall is limited to Florida, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The purpose of this field action is to support the shared immediate interest in protection of owners, drivers, and passengers and the collection of parts for inspection and analysis by NHTSA and Takata.
Click a tab for more information.