- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 1 days ago
- August 1: BMW Recalls 23,000 Vehicles For Seat Belt Retractors recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Supra Repairs news | 4 days ago
- July 28: 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Tank Capacity Questioned news | 7 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Includes Prius and Lexus CT 200h news | 14 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0134-16_Rev
2005 Toyota Matrix
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- TSB: REVISION NOTICE October 30, 2017 Rev1: * Applicability has been updated to include 2018 model year vehicles. SUPERSESSION NOTICE The information contained in this bulletin supersedes SB No. T-SB-0012-13. Flash reprogramming allows the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) software to be updated without replacing the ECU. Flash calibration updates for specific vehicle models/ECUs are released as field-fix procedures described in individual Service Bulletins. This bulletin details the Techstream ECU flash reprogramming process and outlines use of the Technical Information System (TIS) and the Calibration Update Wizard (CUW). Flash calibration updates can only be applied to the vehicle/ECU combination for which they are intended. ECUs have internal security that will not allow them to be programmed with another ECU's information.
Click a tab for more information.