- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 52 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 67 days ago
Noisy Serpintine Belt
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 24,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replacement (1 reports)