- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 2 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 20 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 20 days ago
Brakes Wear Prematurely
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 126,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace brakes (2 reports)