- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
2006 Ford Five Hundred
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 Five Hundred Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- AC / heater problems12
- engine problems11NHTSA complaints: 8
- transmission problems7NHTSA complaints: 5
- body / paint problems5NHTSA complaints: 4
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problems1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 28
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 6
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Five Hundred Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Five Hundred compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Five Hundred overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Five Hundred.