- November 11: South Korea Fines BMW, Mercedes and Porsche Over Emissions news | 11 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls 740,500 Vehicles To Replace Melting PCV Valve Heaters recalls | 19 days ago
- November 2: BMW Recalls 673,000 Vehicles Due to Overheating Wiring recalls | 20 days ago
- October 23: European Commission Raids Offices of BMW, Daimler and VW news | 30 days ago
- October 15: Feds Close Investigation Into BMW's Recall Failures investigations | 38 days ago
2001 BMW Z3
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2001 BMW Z3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2001 BMW Z3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
2001 BMW Z3 EXTERIOR LIGHTING NHTSA Campaign #06E026000
Summary: Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
Consequence: Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
Actions: Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #06E026000 »