- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 10 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 34 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 40 days ago
2014 Cadillac ELR
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Cadillac ELR
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Cadillac ELR by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
A seat that does not stay secured increases the risk of occupant injury in a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the driver is not alerted to an ESC malfunction they may continue driving with a disabled ESC system which may result in loss of directional control, ... Read more »