- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 57 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 73 days ago
2014 Cadillac ELR
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Cadillac ELR
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Cadillac ELR by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
A seat that does not stay secured increases the risk of occupant injury in a vehicle crash. Read more »
If the driver is not alerted to an ESC malfunction they may continue driving with a disabled ESC system which may result in loss of directional control, ... Read more »