- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: Cadillac Recalls Escalade and Escalade ESV SUVs recalls | 23 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
Anyone sitting or standing on the horizontal surface of the tailgate when both cables fractured could be injured by falling from the tailgate. On vehicles that have had the bumper removed, the tailgate may drop even lower. Additionally, if there is cargo on the tailgate the cargo may fall off if the support cables ... Read more »
Consequently, the valve O-ring seal may fracture. Steering efforts may be slightly increased while braking or parking. Under certain driving conditions, a fractured seal may require a slight increase in the applied brake pedal effort to achieve the same vehicle deceleration rate as prior to the seat fracture. ... Read more »
Browse Other Escalade EXT Years
- 2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2011 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2010 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT
- 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT