- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 31 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 39 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 42 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the ignition switch moves from the run position to accessory, the car would stall and the air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury to the ... Read more »
If the key can be removed from the ignition when the ignition is not in the "off" position, the vehicle could roll away: (a) for an automatic transmission, if the transmission is not in the "Park" position; or (b) for a manual transmission, if the parking brake is not engaged and the transmission is not in the ... Read more »
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If power steering assist is lost, it would require greater driver effort at low vehicle speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire. Read more »
In a crash, head impact protection may be inadequate. Read more »