- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 4 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the ignition switch moves from the run position to accessory, the car would stall and the air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing ... Read more »
If the key can be removed from the ignition when the ignition is not in the "off" position, the vehicle could roll away: (a) for an automatic transmission, ... Read more »
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If power steering assist is lost, it would require greater driver effort at low vehicle speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire. Read more »
In a crash, head impact protection may be inadequate. Read more »