- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 27 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 44 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2000 Impala electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start24
- multiple electrical failures5
- alternator failure2
- brand new battery dies overnight2
- NHTSA: Electrical System126
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery5
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.