- December 1: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 2 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- November 17: Chevy Corvette Cracked Rims Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Impala
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
2006 Chevrolet Impala Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption13
- Blown Head Gasket4
- Intake Manifold Gasket Failure4
- Oil Pressure Low3
- Clicking Noise When Idling2
- Distributer Fault / Blew Out 6 Plugs1
- Engine Caught Fire And Destroyed The Car1
- NHTSA: Engine55
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control39
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.