- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 25 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 59 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 74 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 82 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2006 Chevrolet Impala (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 2
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 91,487 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.