- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 53 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 57 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 59 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 59 days ago
2005 Chevrolet Kodiak
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Chevrolet Kodiak
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Chevrolet Kodiak by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
The steering wheel position may be off-center and increased effort may be required when turning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If there is sufficient amount of fluid loss, the driver will hear a noise from the power steering pump, the brake warning light and warning tone will activate. ... Read more »
If a separation occurred and the hood of the vehicle were open, fragments from the accumulator could cause injury to people in the immediate area. The ... Read more »