- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the instructions are missing from the owner's manual, the child seat may be installed incorrectly and not be properly secured, increasing the risk of injury in a ... Read more »
A failure of the front air bags or seat belt pretensioners to deploy in the event of a crash necessitating deployment increases the risk of injury to the driver and front passenger. ... Read more »
A failure of the front air bags or seat belt pretensioners to deploy in the event of a crash necessitating deployment increases the risk of injury to the driver and front ... Read more »
Inadequate welds may allow the control arm to separate from the bushing, compromising steering and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Browse Other Silverado 1500 Years
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500