- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 1 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 3 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
2004 Chevrolet Suburban Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Began Slipping And Then Would Not Engage2
- Reverse Doesn't Work2
- Drops Out Of Overdrive1
- Grinds When Putting In Park And Won't Move1
- Pulsing, Shifts In And Out Of Od1
- Service Light Warning1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.