- February 18: 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Drivers May Lose The Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 79 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 80 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 80 days ago
1996 Chrysler Neon
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 Chrysler Neon
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 Chrysler Neon by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 1996 Chrysler Neon.