- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 8 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 12 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 24 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
2013 Ford Edge
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Edge has its fair share of problems, but chief among them is an annoying “door ajar” warning light that won’t shut off even when the door is most definitely closed. While the retina-burning, ever-present false reminder on your dashboard is bad, it points to a deeper problem that can drain the battery, leave the doors unlocked while in motion, or render the key fob useless.
2013 Ford Edge Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Windshield Wipers Won't Turn Off5
- Back Window Shattered3
- Moonroof Will Not Completely Close2
- Window Noises2
- Power Window Failure1
- Sunroof Exploded1
- Weather Stripping Loose1
- Windshield Cracking1
- Windshield Washer Fluid Will Not Spray Out1
- Windshield Wipers Not Working1
- Wiper Operating Unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Visibility1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.