- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 7 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 23 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There was plenty of hope that Ford would fix their “door ajar” warning light issue for the 2014 model year. This widespread problem has caused the previous 3 model years to stay on top of defect trend lists. Unfortunately, early reports indicate this annoying problem might still be an issue in 2014.
Worst 2014 Edge Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- radio works intermittently3
- adaptive cruise control not working1
- ambient lights changing back to default color1
- bluetooth features not working properly1
- low engine oil pressure indicator on1
- melting windshield molding1
- odor in cabin1
- sync poor voice command recognition1
- sync works intermittently1
- touchscreen not functioning properly1
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.