- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 2 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 3 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 19 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 29 days ago
2014 Ford Edge
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: There was plenty of hope that Ford would fix their “door ajar” warning light issue for the 2014 model year. This widespread problem has caused the previous 3 model years to stay on top of defect trend lists. Unfortunately, early reports indicate this annoying problem might still be an issue in 2014.
2014 Ford Edge Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Radio Works Intermittently4
- Ambient Lights Changing Back To Default Color2
- Adaptive Cruise Control Not Working1
- Bluetooth Features Not Working Properly1
- Low Engine Oil Pressure Indicator On1
- Melting Windshield Molding1
- Odor In Cabin1
- Sync Poor Voice Command Recognition1
- Sync Works Intermittently1
- Touchscreen Not Functioning Properly1
- NHTSA: Seats2
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Edge Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Edge compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Edge overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Edge.